Rules for March 2022 You Tube competition
This competition is governed by the You Tube Community Guidelines http://www.youtube.com/t/community_guidelines and any entries that do not comply with these will be disqualified.
YouTube and Instagram are not a sponsors of this competition. By consenting to enter, viewers are releasing YouTube and Instagram from any liability related to this competition.
This competition complies with UK laws on free contests, as per https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/public-and-players/guide/page/free-draws-and-prize-competitions
Entry to this competition is free.
To enter the competition, the viewer must complete the following:
As a minimum. On You Tube:
- Subscribe to the Lakeland Ascents | Highland Ascents You Tube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxVw9W7lHKvmuoWmuKJ_X3A
- Leave a comment on the competition video, stating that you have subscribed.
- Like the video
- Enter your You Tube Profile name and your email address into the online form, so that we can contact you
To gain an extra entry, the viewer must complete the above, and:
- Follow the Lakeland Ascents Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/lakelandascents
- Like the post that described the competition
- Comment on the post.
The prize is a day of guided mountaineering/scrambling for 2 people, in the Lake District, as described here https://www.lakelandascents.co.uk/guided-days/guided-scrambling/
The prize can only be used by the winner and their chosen partner. The winner’s place is not transferable and there is no cash replacement or alternative to this prize.
The prize must be redeemed within 18 months of the end of the competition.
The prize will be drawn randomly from a list of You Tube and Instagram user names as per the rules above. The draw will take place on 30th April 2022 and will be broadcast live on You Tuber. The winner will be have 14 days to claim their prize before a second draw is made.
Vouchers can be bought for all of our courses and experiences for your friends & family to redeem at their leisure. Buy a voucher
Want some free instruction? Head over to our new YouTube channel where we post regular videos. Click here to learn